A new, beautiful smile in just one day!
Maintain optimal oral function and aesthetics with All-on-4 same-day teeth replacement. Using state-of-the-art technology, All-on-4 treatment replaces traditional dentures, which can be uncomfortable, inconvenient, and poorly fitted. All-on-4 turns problematic chewing and speaking into relics of the past.
Using only four dental implants to attach a full dental restoration, your doctor can give you the stable, functional, and cosmetic solution you've been looking for. Best of all, your dentures can be placed on the same day as your implants, so you don't have to wait to get the restored smile you deserve.
The Benefits of All-on-4
- Because All-on-4 allows full-arch restoration with only four implants, your treatment and recovery time are greatly reduced.
- All-on-4 lowers the need for bone graft surgery while ensuring greater stability in the existing bone. It can even be used for patients who have been told they do not qualify for implants due to bone loss.
- The All-on-4 solution is more comfortable than traditional dentures because All-on-4 implants are more secure and feel like natural teeth.
- You'll never have to worry about your false teeth slipping or falling out while you eat or engage in conversation.
- There is no need for denture adhesive!
Rapid improvement in quality of life
The All-on-4® treatment concept provides edentulous and soon-to-be edentulous patients with a fixed full-arch prosthesis on four implants on the day of surgery. This quickly leads to improved patient satisfaction – with regards to function, esthetics, sense, speech, and self-esteem.
Shorter treatment times
Two key elements significantly reduce treatment complexity, the number of surgeries, and the overall treatment time: tilting of the posterior implants avoids the need for time-consuming bone grafting procedures, while immediate loading shortens time to teeth.10
The All-on-4® treatment concept is not only the least time-consuming treatment option, but also the least costly in comparison with conventional implant treatment modalities of the edentulous and soon-to-be edentulous jaw.10
Stability even in minimum bone volume
By tilting the two posterior implants, longer implants can be used. This increases bone-to-implant contact and avoids vertical bone augmentation. In addition, the tilted implants can be anchored in better quality anterior bone, reduce cantilevers and help avoid important anatomical structures.